Land & Air Surveying, Inc. is a full-service land surveying company. We specialize in land surveying for residential, commercial, and institutional projects of all sizes. From boundary surveys to construction layout, we do it all.
In business since 1992 and backed by nearly 30 years of experience, Land & Air Surveying, Inc. always works with the client's needs in mind. Based in Malibu, we serve all of California.
As a full-service land surveying firm, we provide a wide range of services, including everything from minor lot line adjustments to large subdivision maps for multi-unit planned communities. We use state-of-the-art technology to assist our surveying work and enhance our productivity.
- Boundary Surveys–Property Lines
- Topographic Surveys–Surveys that show elevations, hills, valleys, & major and minor land forms
- ALTA Surveys–for A.L.T.A. Title Policies, these surveys show easements & encroachments
- Parcel Maps–for small subdivisions
- Subdivisions–larger tracts of five or more parcels
- Architectural–for design purposes, includes topography
- Construction Layout–to mark where and how high to build
- Aerial Photography–taking pictures from a helicopter
- Monitoring of Earth Movement–typically in landslide areas, measures how much the land is moving
A Commitment to Quality
When you work with us, we guarantee that your project will be performed and overseen by a principal with more than 30 years of surveying experience. In order to provide you with the best information to assist your decision making, we advise you of potential cost saving options whenever possible.
Land & Air Surveying will submit a proposal/budget with our cost submittals during contract negotiations. It will include a commitment to the following constraints:
• We will not spend our clients’ dollars on unauthorized work.
• We will not do field surveying without our clients’ authorization.